cgi multipart bugs in py3k
Recently I started to implement a small web app in py3k and wsgi. While none of the major python web frameworks are ready for py3k anytime soon and wsgi for py3k is still under major discussions (see for example this current post by Armin Ronacher), there are already options to actually start working on the subject.
I'm using bottle (dev tree) and the current releases of sqlalchemy, py-postgresql and jinja2 on Python 3.1.2. This actually works sort of. I will likely write some further posts about my progress. However, I quickly found a bug in the cgi multipart input handling, which actually turned out to arise from two different sources. I tried to solve it and just opened issue 8846 on the Python issue tracker showing my findings.